Task Force Reports
Five task forces aligned with Boldness by Design’s strategic imperatives submitted broad recommendations to Provost Kim Wilcox in spring 2006. The work of these task forces provided initial direction for the university's collective priorities and actions in support of Boldness by Design. Their reports represent a critical first step in the long-term process that will continue to bring reexamination and renewal to university priorities through 2012.
Each task force of approximately 15 members—representing faculty, staff, and students—was charged with recommending priority strategies to best advance its imperative area.
In spring 2007, a sixth task force of faculty, staff, and graduate students was formed to recommend key strategies for graduate education aligned with the five Boldness by Design imperatives.
- Enhance the student experience task force report (PDF)
- Enrich community, economic, and family life task force report (PDF)
- Expand international reach task force report (PDF)
- Increase research opportunities task force report (PDF)
- Strengthen stewardship task force report (PDF)
- A focus on graduate education task force report (PDF)
All PDF files will open in a new window.